Sunday, January 6, 2013

All about me!

Hello, everyone! My name is Yun Semin. I want to share three things about my self with you. My foot size is 258mm. In the future I want to be a middle school P.E teacher and my least favorite subject is social study because it has many things to memorize. My favorite sports is soccer and I became 15 now. I am twins and I'm younger than my sister. I live in Seoul and go to Daechung middle school. I participated in to GLPS (Global Leader's Program for Student) camp because I want to speak English more fluently and improve my writing skills.
Thank you everyone for visiting my blog and please comment to my blog ^^. Thank you~!

    5 comments:

    1. Enjoy the P.E class in the GLPS!
      But do you like jogging? I think that jogging is the most important exercise in GLPS camp.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Good to see you in here.
      Have fun during the GLPS!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Hi Semin,
      It is good to learn more about you. I look forward to reading more posts from you.

      ReplyDelete
    4. Hi!
      Good to know you better through this self-introduction. I also love to play soccer! I hope I can help you improve your English writing skills.

      -Yongwook, Oh (Writing TA)

      ReplyDelete